RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 4 types of items Wyo Buckin' Beans sells, and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Food Items: Due to the nature of food items we do not offer any refunds
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send your unworn and unwashed items to:
ATTENTION: EXCHANGES - SIZE
Address: WYO Buckin' Beans
1082 Soldier Creek Rd.
Wolf, WY 82844
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Shipping starts at $8.35, but charges differ on weight and location for shipment.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at email@example.com
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 3-5 business days, and then shipped via USPS 2 day priority.
- For coffee orders, we roast on demand it can be anywhere from once to a few times a week. Normally when an order is submitted we try to fulfill the order same day or the morning after. We ship via USPS 2 day priority. Shipping will be 3-5 business days from time of order and to arrival.
- For non-apparel items(mugs and cups), delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. For special orders it can take up to 2 weeks from my manufacturer. My manufacturer is a small business owner who also helps her husband on their farm. We do have in stock items and they can take 3-5 business days. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees...
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
- STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.